Thursday, August 12, 2010

Vegan Product Review: Something to satisfy your sweet tooth!

A few weeks ago I found a deal on amazon for YummyEarth Organic Lollipops.  I am not a big fan of candy but I thought I wold give it a try. I can't keep eating vegan cupcakes all the time right? Although I would like to, my waistline and gut say otherwise. So, I wanted something that would help satisfy my sweet tooth without all the extra artificial crap and calories.

I was going through Amazon to see what they had to offer vegan-wise.  Then I stumbled across YummyEarth Organic Lollipops.  They had a fabulous sale going at the time. $10.00 for a 150 count container plus they even offered free shipping at the time! (They had me at free shipping.) Plus, the awesome container!  Forget the candy dish or shoving a bag of lollipops in your cabinet only to forget about them until the next Halloween comes around. This was a container my friends! Like the ones you see at a candy store.  The ones that give you the satisfaction of sticking your hang through a plastic hole at the top and digging around until you find the perfect lollipop (or suckers I sometimes call them). OK, enough about the container...

I decided to give the lollipops a try. They arrived in record time and I quickly opened the box.  I looked at all the fruity colors and started digging through. Strawberry Smash! It was just as I thought it would be only better. They were fabulous. They were, well, Yummy!

I placed my (awesome) container on my kitchen counter top, so that now whenever my husband, son or I are craving something sweet, they are right there in front of us. And there are so many I even shared some at with the people at work. (they didn't even know. hehe)

So to sum this all up, I would give YummyEarth Organic Lollipops a two thumbs up.  Lots of flavors and the price is unbeatable!  Here is the amazon site: http://amzn.to/aEwV96  Let me know if you have tried them and what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment